Regional Manager- HP
Southern Territories - covering from Birmingham down to the South Coast.
Salary between £25-30k + benefits
At McCurrach we work with leading global brands including Delonghi, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Kerry Foods, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. We are currently looking for a new Regional Manager to join us on our Hewlett Packard Team managing a team of 8 Territory Managers. Your team cover territories from Birmingham down to the South Coast.
As Regional Manager you should expect to spend at least 1 overnight per week. Your days will vary but you will split your time between managing your team along with client facing duties and building client reports.
What’s in it for me?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company car & fuel card
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Private Healthcare
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
As a Regional Manager, one of your main responsibilities will be on performance managing your field team - ensuring delivery of results through field-based coaching, team meetings, training, development and appraisals.
Duties will also include:
- People Management
- Team Leadership
- Ownership of team performance in delivering agreed objectives
- Training, coaching & development
- Recruitment & retention
- You will become the key client contact for the category
- Report building (experience of using PowerPoint and Excel required)
- Developing and enacting joint business plans with the Client to deliver result
We are keen to speak to you if you have experience of leading a field based team preferably within the FMCG/Tech industry. We may also consider applications from Technology Field Sales Representatives (or similar) who can demonstrate their outstanding experience and where field team management is the obvious next step.