My client is looking for a Venue Manager, to be responsible for a modern, sophisticated coworking space in North West London, which offers office and event space.
- Responsibility for ensuring the maintenance and cleaning is carried out within budget.
- Work with General Manager on licensing.
- Manage the venue, including opening and closing procedures, cash management, ensuring all equipment and operators entering the venue do so in agreement with the company policy.
- Collate incident reports involving security and lost property.
- Meet with suppliers, manage purchases and review prices.
- Management and development of team, including disciplinary issues, rotas, fire evacuation training, delegating responsibilities to all managers, yearly annual appraisals and establish team meetings.
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm with flexibility to work occasional weekend events