National Account Manager- On Trade - Premium drinks
I am looking for an On Trade National Account Manager to join a premium drinks business who have a vast portfolio of brands. This is truly a unique opportunity as rarely do these roles comes up externally.
This role is predominantly home/field based with the ideal candidate being based in the Midlands, occasional travel to the head office in the South East will be required.
The main responsibilities of the National Account Manager are:
- Ensure that the channel strategy and profitability targets are met.
- Management of the P&L.
- Optimise ongoing growth and profitability for the channel by seeking out and identifying new business opportunities.
- Work closely with internal teams to produce accurate forecasts and develop the brand strategy
- Lead the JBP with designated accounts.
- Be an ambassador for the company's brands, becoming an expert in your product area.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience of managing National On trade accounts, ideally with experience of Mitchell & Butlers
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Previously managed P&L and developed JBP's
- Have good knowledge of the alcoholic drinks industry
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to take on an On Trade National Account Manager role in a high-profile, premium drinks business, then don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.