Business Development Executive
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE Vacancy now around Guildford/Middlesex/Reading
OTE c£23k + Car
If you have worked in field sales before and you're looking for a change you should read on. We want Field Sales professionals who are keen to join a growing field sales team....and what a team! Exsellence has won two leading industry awards in the company's first 12 months of trading. As retail sales specialists we scooped Sales Team of the Year at the Retail Industry Awards 2018. and then quickly followed this by winning in the category of Most Effective In-Store Marketing at the Field Marketing Awards in October 2018.
We are a young and dynamic sales team offering BDEs the chance to grow and learn in an environment that is free from micro management and supportive in style and culture. Kevin, our Regional Sales Manager in the South is eager to find someone to join his team working with well known brands such as McVities and Jacobs. He will personally oversee your training and ensure that you are comfortable using the systems and kit that we will provide for you.
As the team grows you will be well positioned to share your thoughts and ideas and have them heard which means you are contributing to the success of the business. In exsellence we value you as an individual and you are close enough to the centre to feel recognised and valued.
If this sounds like a company you would like to work with then read on………..
We need to talk to you if you enjoy;
- building great relationships in-store with decision makers
- growing your own local territory by offering superb customer service in a fast moving sector
- offering advice to stores on how to grow sales using latest category information
You will enjoy working with us if you are;
- results focused, loving being part of the challenge and chasing the results
- passionate about building relationships
- happy to work alone, but will relish being part of the team
- happy to roll your sleeves up to do whatever it takes to deliver and have a strong work ethic
You need to have;
- Full UK driving licence
- Permission to work in UK
CV’s will be processed within 5 days of the closing date for this advert. After this time the CV will be deleted from our records. Should you wish us to retain your CV for 3 months in case of other vacancies please mention this in your application.