GTM Digital Manager: 9m Contract
Away from Home (AFH) is the number 1 growth channel for the UK over the next 3-5yrs, with a strategy to unlock £70m of incremental Net Revenue. This is a very exciting time to be joining the team and we are looking for a Digital Manager to sit within our Go To Market (GtM) project team and join the incredible journey it's on.
This will be a key role within our transformation project team (GtM) as you will be responsible for Leading the design, development and execution of B2B electronic Marketing and eCommerce platforms targeting Pub/Café owners
This role is a 9 month contract and will put you in an excellent position to grow your network within AFH and the wider business, it could set you up for a career within Sales, E-Com/ Digital or Marketing.
- Leading the execution of digital solutions to help to Win & Retain Independent Food Service Customers across the Away From Home Channel (Licensed & Cafes) across the top 10 Mega Cities.
- Executing the Digital Long Term Vision to create an End to End Customer Lifecycle.
- Implement solutions to drive Field Sales Team Effectiveness and Expand Reach to new customers and territories (Telesales, Lead Generation, Google Scraping, Database Management, Digital Marketing, eEducation Tools)
- Leading the customer data integration to create a single customer view, across Field, Telesales & Digital Marketing.
- In Depth understanding of the Field sales operation to understand current and future challenges, developing the on-going approach to drive efficiency.
- Tracking against key KPIs and providing insight driven proposals to key stakeholders
- Build reports to track performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Managing third party supplier and agency relationships.
- Communicating progress and updates with the Field Sales, GTM Transformation & Digital teams
- What we are looking for:
- Previously worked within Customer Relationship Management or Digital Marketing role
- Agency Management
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot tables & V look ups)
- Worked in a Digital or Ecommerce environment (Preferred)
- Worked within a Field Operation (Preferred)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Solutions Mindset
- Action Orientated
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- We offer a competitive salary + bonus, onsite Gym, free Quakers Porridge and a flexible benefits package.