Head of Food Service Channel
Are you an proactive Foodservice professional looking for a new challenge in versatile food supplier?
Do you want to spearhead our client's biggest growth channel?
Can you write and implement a winning commercial strategy for a significant foodservice channel?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a branded FMCG manufacturer on a strategic search for a Head of Foodservice. Based in Midlands with remote working flexibility.
- Driving sales across all areas of the foodservice channel including, National & Regional customers
- Working closely with the category marketing and innovation functions to meet consumer demands in an ever-changing category
- Implementing best practice process and execution for a complex channel.
- Motivating a cross functional team of 6 commercial and marketing colleagues
What are we looking for?
- An excellent track record within Nationals, End User, Leisure and Travel customers
- Demonstratable results in unlocking growth opportunities
- Ability to develop the story and gain the buy-in for our client's key customers
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- Budget management is essential
Our client is offering a market-competitive base salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
If you are interested in hearing more, contact Mark Gouland today.