Business Development Executive - South East England
Pipers Crisps is a forward thinking, vibrant and fun place to work. The business is made up of individuals that together make one high performing team. They offer full development opportunities and training in your chosen sector. Pipers is a first class employer and a company you will feel proud to be part of.
Pipers Crisps is a premium snack brand and produce over 700,000 packs of crisps each week, supplying a range of outlets across the UK and abroad. From humble beginnings of three farmers selling to a local pub, the business now turns over more than £12m and has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’. They have also won 42 Great Taste Awards since 2007, and have been voted UK's Best Snack 7 times since 2012.
- You should have an engaging personality
- You should want to be part of something bigger and want to develop within the business
- Able to work on own initiative
- Resilient to disappointment: (we all have bad days but we have to get on and deliver).
In short: Understand what the Pipers Brand stands for and be one of our Fantastic Ambassadors
You will have responsibility for opening appropriate new customers for Pipers throughout South East England to create a customer base from which you will then drive new business. You will be selling Pipers Crisps range and other snacks.
You will do this through calling on a combination of centrally provided and personally identified prospect customers, to sell the benefits of Pipers, its USPs & services and turning them into customers and taking first orders. You will focus on outlets in the On-Trade, Delis and Food to Go Outlets.
This is a new role so the shape and scope of the job will evolve as you build your own customer base. You will be provided with support and guidance on prices you can sell at, and supported to create a prospect list. The ultimate aim of the role is to drive the Pipers brand across
- Sell Pipers Crisps and snacks to suitable new outlets,
- Achieve new business opening targets,
- Grow the number of trading customers in the South East,
- Being organised to plan, prospect, follow up and carry out administration,
- Maximise range of our products in outlets and give excellent customer service and support
Give Matt a call if this is the role for you - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07543 184 009