National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Car + Benefits
Hours: Full time
The position is to support in a range of field and client related activities. The role will predominantly be home based but the successful candidate will be expected to attend the Head Office and Clients numerous times a week.
The successful candidate will be required to manage and develop relationships with our existing and potential customers, enabling Tactical Solutions to meet its current growth targets. You will be required to develop a network of contacts throughout the retail industry; you will also be developing working relationships with every customer that allows Tactical Solutions access to key contracts and tactical activity.
You will manage each individual activity ensuring customers’ key KPIs are communicated, understood and executed by all areas of Tactical Solutions. Clearly communicating to the customer the difference made by Tactical Solutions to an activity by understanding the detail of our business and how that drives our ROI model.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role will require involvement in all aspects of the Account Management role, to enable a high degree of support to the Account Team and to provide the job holder with valuable development and progression opportunities within Client Management activity.
- Support the Channel Controller, Head of Channel
- Write and present reports to clients in association with the Account Team and SMT.
- Prepare field communication documents
- Deal with day to day issues from the field that are client related
- Communicate directly with the client on key issues that have been agreed by Business Unit Controller
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Agree and document a joint business plan with key customers
- Be able to think strategically to develop the customer journey
- Where appropriate assist onboarding of new customers.
- Network effectively within customers ensuring Tactical Solutions brand is known across all brands and divisions
- Proactively update Customer Contact database with all existing and new contacts
- Deliver all internal paperwork and policies and procedures to agreed deadlines and standards
- Utilize senior contacts to gain traction/momentum
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational and Time Management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- IT skills – Excel / PowerPoint
Ideally suited for an NAE wanting to develop at a higher level or a NAM wanting more experience with bigger customers and more responsibility.
Must be self-motivated, confident and able to multi task and manage change and a lot of activity at one time.
In return we offer –
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Incentive Scheme, Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.
Tuesday 07 May 2019