Fed up of your mundane job? Make going to work great again! We have a fantastic sales job representing the world-renowned premium drinks giant Diageo and their famous brands including Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons. Join CPM as a Sales Executive and not just earn £23,929 + £3000 bonus + company vehicle, but open the door to fantastic career prospects too.
Ideal location: Stevenage SG1
Territory covering: Cambridge, Harrow, Luton, Stevenage, Watford & and surrounding areas
This is a fabulous opportunity which will see you visiting independent retailers, convenience and the route to market sectors to introduce them to and increase their awareness of Diageo's innovative alcohol brands. Never done sales before? No problem - if you have the desire to get into this profession, have brilliant communication and relationship building skills, a can-do attitude and will to win, we will give you first class training and the support of your field manager to enable you to bring to life the opportunities the exciting and highly valuable alcohol category offers retailers.
A typical day as a Sales Executive will involve:
* Daily field sales visits into retailers on your territory, selling in stock.
* Educating retailers on how to increase their sales via in store promotions and offering new product lines
* Negotiating additional shelf space and displays, maximising sales
* Using your local market and sector knowledge to make informed recommendations to store managers, offering them the right deals at the right time to maximise their sales.
* Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
* Using your people skills to build strong business relationships
You would enjoy this SalesExecutive role if:
* You are looking for a great sales / business development role that offers you real career prospects
* You would be proud to represent Diageo and their premium brands and are excited about a career working in the alcohol industry
* Are an independent self-starter, able to plan your own day and motivate yourself
* Have career goals and are keen to develop yourself and progress
* Have excellent relationship building skills
* You are persuasive and would enjoy overcoming objections and delivering results
* A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
Great package offered of £23,929 plus a bonus of £3000 per annum, company vehicle, tablet and phone - plus a fantastic working environment and culture, combined with first class training and development . You will have our support and opportunities to develop yourself to be your very best.
Apply today to represent the world's leading drinks company and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within the Diageo group and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer