Export Sales Manager - Africa
A leading food exporter is looking to add a driven and ambitious to focus on accounts in Africa.
The role itself will be a mixture of account management and new business development with distributers and retail chains.
The business feels culture fit is extremely important, so the successful candidate must be ambition and have the drive and desire to really get stuck into the role and all the growth potential.
- Account Management & business development of African regions
- Focus on Wholesale & Retail chains
- 2x a week office based – Yorkshire regions
- No language requirements – no real knowledge of Africa especially required – but a bright and hungry individual who is street wise and ready to learn and deliver fast.
- Food export experience is preferential, with new business focus
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060