CATEGORY & INSIGHTS MANAGER
Category & Insights Manager
£50,000, Car Allowance, Pension, Medical Cover and 25 day’s holiday
Reporting into the Head of Sales, you will be working for one of the leading suppliers of fresh produce into the UK retail market. This highly innovate company turnover in excess of £100 million within the UK and can boast double digit year on year growth for the last 5 years consecutively. Following the organisations continued success across all fresh and added value categories, there is now a requirement for a Category & Insights Manager to join their team, managing the category relationship with a number of the organisation’s strategic partners.
In this hands-on role you will have responsibility for developing and driving the success of a creative, innovative and profitable category division.
The main responsibilities shall include;
- Creating new category initiatives and then implementing across with wider commercial functions
- Managing the category relationship with all key strategic customers and driving the internal agenda for the category
- Identifying shopper insight from multiple data and research sources to drive the development of the category and sales
- Working closely with sales and NPD teams to drive category growth
- Developing plans to grow sales and profitability of the categories
- Planning and advising on category activity and strategy direction
- Managing 1 Junior Category Manager
To be considered for the opportunity you must have worked within a category, insight or customer marketing role for at least 18 months. It is essential you have had customer facing experience with at least one of the Top 6 or discount retailers and have experience utilising customer data tools such as Dunnhumby or Kantar. Chilled food experience is preferable, however all those working within consumer goods will be considered.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.