Grocery Sales Director
Grocery Sales Director – South East
Our client is an instantly recognisable FMCG supplier with an array of brands. With a continued focus on innovation and investment in both NPD and people development, they have become a trusted and turn to supplier for retailers and consumers alike. Due to continued development, they are now looking to add to their senior leadership team and recruit a Grocery Sales Director.
- To continuously review and manage the company’s sales vision, mission and strategic development plan for the UK Grocery Business Unit
- You will line manage and develop a successful team set on delivering an innovative and exciting array of products, managing NPD.
- Manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- To manage the deployment of the channel/trade/brand marketing strategy across each channel to help drive sales, market share, volume and profit consistent with channel and customer requirements, working closely with the Marketing Department.
- To ensure the necessary business resources are engaged and effectively managed in order to implement UK trade and category plans.
- To achieve UK Commercial Objectives through focused support of a cross-functional team working, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance.
- To develop strong customer relationships through both formal business review meetings and informal contact and discussion at all levels
We are looking for a resilient, highly numerate, commercially astute leader with extensive commercial experience, with the ability to influence at a Senior Level and to deliver a challenging Business Plan.
The successful Grocery Sales Director candidate will:
- Currently be a Sales Director ready for a fresh challenge OR an outstanding Account / Channel / Grocery Controller OR Director ready for the next step
- Have a proven success of building outstanding partnerships with Grocery retailers
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Have great Shopper & Category marketing knowledge & experience
- Finally, be a great experienced Leader
If you would like to find out more about this Grocery Sales Director role then please forward your CV quoting reference 17/15282/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website