Customer Success Director
MRM is a leading provider of marketing solutions within the drinks and hospitality industries. They have developed a web-to-print software helping sales team provide value to their relationships with their clients by creating drink menu and point of sales materials. With over 10 years worth of experience within the drinks and hospitality industry as well as over 20 years in the web-to-print space, they have developed unrivalled products that they are now launching globally.
They have an expert team of developers and designers as well as a highly skilled team of client services, accompanying their clients through the implementation from beginning to end. They pride themselves in being responsible professionals with integrity, putting their customers at the centre of everything they do.
They are currently looking for a Customer Success Director, based in their Edinburgh or Alloa offices. This is a pivotal position and the person in the role will act as a leader for the rest of the customer success team. You will aim to develop processes and solutions that will drive success and growth for your clients. You will be expected to be hands on the implementation and installation of tools within a growing technology business. You will work very closely and report directly into the CEO.
- Fully own the relationships with you customers
- Develop customer centric strategies to increase product adoption
- Drive new business by acting as an expert of the products and services
- Measure effectiveness though metrics, dashboards and customer references
- Be process driven and always try to improve your offer to your clients.
- Demonstrable experience working in a customer centric environment
- Have previously implemented and managed process-based operations
- Open to continuous learning and improvement
- Be a leader and inspiration to your team
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Great attention to details
- Analytical and problem solving
- Foreign languages skills are a plus (French, Spanish, Mandarin…)
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 + years experience in B2B environment (SaaS experience is preferred), 5+ years experience in customer success and have managed a CSM team. You will be result driven and always aim to go above and beyond to deliver the best customer service possible