MRM is a leading provider of marketing solutions within the drinks and hospitality industries. They have developed a web-to-print software helping sales team provide value to their relationships with their clients by creating drink menu and point of sales materials. With over 10 years worth of experience within the drinks and hospitality industry as well as over 20 years in the web-to-print space, they have developed unrivalled products that they are now launching globally.
They have an expert team of developers and designers as well as a highly skilled team of client services, accompanying their clients through the implementation from beginning to end. They pride themselves in being responsible professionals with integrity, putting their customers at the centre of everything they do.
MRM has recently won several international accounts and is looking for an ambitious and driven Implementation Manager to join their busy team.
You will be comfortable working in a fast paced and result driven environment, have full autonomy managing your projects and have the responsibility to deliver outstanding service and support in the implementation of the software. You will be required to engage with internal and external teams at all levels and have a significant impact on the growth of the business.
- In charge of the on-boarding process, timeline, data gathering, configuration, migration and user training
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Work closely with internal teams (software developers, customer success and customer support teams) to ensure objectives and deadlines are met
- Commercial awareness: identify opportunities to increase revenues
- Gain product knowledge
- Previous experience working as a project or account manager, ideally within tech/software implementations or FMCG industry
- International experience
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good at problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (Desired)
- Languages: always a plus - French, Spanish, Mandarin…