National Account Manager
Our client is a global personal care business based in the West Midlands. They offer excellent career progression and a great company culture that’s always striving for new innovations.
As a National Account Manager you’ll be tasked with managing the relationship with the Co-op and Waitrose accounts, reporting into a SNAM. The role is office based but with an opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full P&L Accountability for 2 of my clients top UK clients
- Drive Joint Business Planning
- Attend client meetings building long term relationships
- Candidates will come from an FMCG background who are currently senior execs or established NAM’s
- P&L experience is a MUST for my client
- Possess a real drive and energy to develop relationships and develop within the business