Territory Sales Manager
My client is a leading supplier of all things interior and style, a key player in the FMCG (Non-Food) industry this is a rare and promising opportunity to join their team.
The successful candidate will
- Manage a portfolio of between 50-100 accounts
- Call on a wide range of retailers from garden centres to gift shops
- Manage a territory of Teesside, Tyne & Wear, North Yorkshire, County Durham & Galashiels
- Target new & existing business
- Develop KPI's and targets in accordance with company policy
- Develop sales strategies
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success within a field/territory sales role, candidates will have previous experience working in non-food FMCG, and a strong willingness to learn, adapt and self motivate.
In return, my client can offer a competitive market salary, company car, long-term career opportunity and support.
Salary: Competitive + lucrative commission structure + car
If this position is of interest, please send your CV to Kelly at Landers Recruitment, please include your contact number and address on your CV/Application.