Senior Recruitment Consultant
Show your Colours and realise your potential at CSG
- Are you looking for a recruitment career where you receive award-winning training and support?
- Are you ready to challenge yourself?
- Do you want to be part of something great?
We don't believe there is a 'mould' for a great recruiter at CSG. It is not black and white - we know everyone has different skills and goals. CSG offer a career that is tailored around you - all we ask is that you Show Your Colours and use what makes you unique to succeed.
CSG are global talent experts. We operate in highly specialist sectors and recruit mid-senior level roles out of our 5 global offices (across Leeds, London, Dubai and Sydney).
Our business is built on giving our consultants the freedom and opportunities to maximise their potential. We have a dedicated in-house Learning & Development team in place to provide support and a clear and logical career path aimed at helping our consultants get the most out of their careers, whatever direction they take. We also believe in providing autonomy where it is needed and a working environment where you can thrive, be rewarded for your successes and actually enjoy your work.
We'll be transparent - if you are the kind of recruiter that likes to sit back and simply get through the day to day, you are not going to succeed at CSG. However, if you are the kind of person who has drive and is motivated to succeed and loves to enjoy the results of your success, then CSG is the right place for you to take the next step in your career.
We are looking for Consultants to join our specialist Consumer team.
As a Consultant at CSG you will develop an in-depth knowledge of your market, becoming an expert in one of our seven specialist sectors.
You will gain experience in all aspects of the recruitment process, from identifying key decision makers and influencers within potential or existing client organisations, to handling the recruitment process right through to candidates starting their new role.
You will invest time in getting to know your clients and focus on delivering high quality talent using a wide range of resources.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's leading global brands, using your expert knowledge to network at a senior level.
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house marketing team to build your own personal brand and publish thought leadership on your behalf
- Extraordinary Career Progression with a structured and achievable career path and access to our large in-house L&D team
- High earning potential - you are in charge of your own earning with competitive salaries, pension, holiday package and an uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Top billers have the opportunity to become part of CSG's elite top billers club with special benefits.
- International opportunities: Work in any of our global offices - Leeds, London, Sydney or Dubai
- The opportunity to join our Share Scheme, which means you will benefit from the company's success
- A great social life and fantastic regular team incentives, ranging from days out at the races to holidays abroad
- A focus on health and fitness with gyms on site, free fruit and 2 hour fitness lunches
- A relaxed and engaging office environment with newly refurbished chill out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts
What we ask from you:
- Willingness to work hard to see results
- Some experience in sales or recruitment would be helpful
- A dedication to building long term client relationships.
- An engaging and motivating personality.
- A desire to really be part of something great.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Want to know what it's really like at CSG? Take a look at our instagram https://www.instagram.com/lifeatcsg/?hl=en