Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 D.O.E
Sector / Industry: FMCG
The Advocate Group is exclusively representing a leading FMCG manufacturer who have grown to represent a number of well-known global brands along with developing their own brand portfolio. The business is now looking to add an experienced Supply Chain Manager to the Senior Management team to assist with driving overall business efficiency and customer service.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will managing all aspects of planning, procurement, facility scheduling, capacity planning, materials management and logistics. You will also support the business owners to implement continuous improvement projects to the Supply Chain department.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for materials purchasing and ensuring materials deliveries are aligned with production & customer requirements.
- Utilise the MRP system to analyse demand and generate required work orders/purchase orders.
- Optimise buying volumes to deliver best prices, whilst always considering optimal stock holding and customer underwriting.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting supplier KPI’s.
- Production Facility Liaisons
- Represent third-party subcontract facility.
- Work with the production facility to monitor production plan and ensure this supports customer requirements.
- Help facilitate issue resolution.
- Stock & Material Controls
- Ensure timely booking in of all materials onto system to facilitate accurate stock levels and performance management of suppliers.
- Review stock levels between production facility to highlight and resolve any discrepancies.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working at a senior level in a materials planning and purchasing role within a manufacturing environment
- Proven background implementing business process improvements
- A strategic thinker who can manage change in a growing business
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- A confident communicator with the ability to implement culture change
- Fully familiar with MRP systems
- Highly competent Microsoft Office skills
- Full UK driver’s license
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Sam Miller, or alternatively submit your application via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.