Field Sales Ambassador - LG Home Entertainment - East Anglia
Reports to: Regional Manager
Your location: Field based covering East Anglia. Ideal location to reside is Cambridge
Benefits: Company car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile, Gym Benefits, Health Benefits, 30-day holiday entitlement
The story so far…
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements.
Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products inside out and taking pride in shouting about them. The drive of a RA role is building brand advocacy through relationships and mentoring the team through best practice to achieve against sales targets.
Your working week will be Tuesday to Saturday and all bank holidays
What’s expected of me in my role?
• Understand the client’s strategy and how you play a part in it
• Be the expert of your region, of your product and of your people
• Use and develop your product knowledge to “train to sell” on the shop floor
• Mentor and coach the Sales Ambassadors within your region to achieve KPIs
• Empower yourself and your team to be creative when faced with challenges
• Ensure your relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens
• Increase brand advocacy, through relationships, LG presence and display & compliance
• Communicate effectively with the team and wider business i.e. field visits, conference calls and other forums as appropriate
• Support with additional activity i.e. events, VIP visits
What skills do I need to have?
• Confidence to deliver in all environments whether 1-2-1 or large audiences
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
• Ability to coach, train and motivate others to achieve targets
• Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
• Negotiation and influencing
• Question & Listening Techniques
• Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
• Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment
What experience should I have?
Proven experience in:
• Commercial Influence
• Creating and delivering presentations
• Applying a logical and analytical approach
• Increasing brand advocacy through in store activity
• Coaching and mentoring others and leading by example
This job description may vary from time to time in accordance with business priorities and your terms and conditions.
We work with Investors in People to deliver excellence, ensuring you realise your career dreams and recognise your true potential.