Online Merchandiser - LG Home Appliance
Online Merchandiser Ambassador
Reports to: Account Manager
Your location: Office based at LG's Head Office - Weybridge
Benefits: Company car, mobile, laptop, 22 days holiday, health benefits
Working week: Monday to Friday
The story so far…
We work closely with our client LG to ensure their products are accessible for consumers across all platforms and that we showcase their brand in alignment with their strategies. This role will support LG’s e-commerce presence through ensuring key online channels represent the brand, products and promotions as well as analysing key trends in consumer and competitor activity within the Home Appliance Division. The role will work with a number of LG stakeholder and will work closely with the LG Marketing Team and Key Account Managers
What’s expected of me in my role?
- Ensure LG’s online presence is market leading within the Home Appliance category through the monitoring and analysing of competitor activity e.g price and products, assessing and escalating when required
- Drive the LG sales result by regularly assessing the LG product availability and accuracy across online channels supporting Key Account Managers with forecast from trends and insights
- Merchandise products across online channels to check compliance and ensure they meet the brand requirements and product specifications.
- Work to support Key Account Managers to execute price and promotional plans in line with the overall category product offering and insight trends
- Work with Key Account Managers to activate the online strategy across all required channels
- Use internal systems to provide analysis and insights in online trends to inform LG strategies e.g SEO insights
- Assist Retail channel to define ranging, refresh and maintain efficient SKU at key retailers in accordance with market trend and product strategy
What skills do I need to have?
- Results driven to secure return on investment
- Ability to view, analyse and gain insight from a large amount of data
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
- The ability to multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management
- Ability to create a structured approach to your work
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to use a variety of systems including Excel, SAP BW, GFK Startrack, PPT
What experience should I have?
- Experience in a sales and/or marketing environment
- Required knowledge of the Consumer Goods industry
- Sales or Marketing in Consumer goods
- Worked with a number of the following systems: Excel, SAP BW, GFK Startrack, PPT