Commercial Strategy Manager
Through a number of mergers and acquisitions this company has created huge success to become a key global player and clear category leader for both branded and own label products.
The commercial strategy teams are currently looking for individuals to expand their current commercial capabilities
The purpose of this role is to be the expert across all trade channels for the relevant categories, using insights to create the effective strategy.
Commercial Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivering trade outcomes in line with commercial and category strategy for categories within portfolio
- To be the expert across all trade channels for the relevant categories, using insights to create the effective strategy.
- Managing relationships both externally to build commercial relationships in developing account contacts that include selling and presenting insights and category strategy to the account contacts.
- Working across sales and marketing functions throughout the business.
Commercial Strategy Manager Skills:
- Relevant experience in FMCG sales, commercial strategy or category management
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Be able to use data and own contacts to identify new market trends and opportunities for growth and commercial gain.
- Excellent commercial sense and organisational skills
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture it is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial strategy individual to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.