Signature Career Management are partnered with a globally recognised speciality business who are looking to appoint an accomplished Marketing Manager to their team to propel the US arm of the company.
Based in Greater Manchester, this FMCG business already has an impressive global presence and are continuing to go from strength to strength. If you feel at home in a business with ambition and passion with market leading brands, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed.
This position will be offered as a 12 month FTC as cover for maternity leave. This is a full mix marketing role which will see you work closely with colleagues across sales, category management and product teams as well as global distribution partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing key reports for use within the business including, but not limited to:
- Owning weekly USA activity reporting
- Monthly strategic review of USA activity
- Promotional planning advice / Price planning advice based on competitor analysis
- Close contact with customer marketing teams in retailers to influence and drive brand activation programmes while working closely with USA based sales team/agencies to build clear retailer tactics and support plans
- Plans, timescales and estimated costs associated with brand development activity as well as actual cost vs budget information
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Global marketing experience
- Highly organized and can prioritise workloads
- Budget-management skills
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop junior interns to achieve high performance
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively using insight to drive activity
- Understanding of brand development and activation within FMCG
- A self-motivated character
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to make a difference in an established and thriving business. If you’re interested in hearing more, please to not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.