An exciting fashion brand is seeking a PR Assistant to support on all PR Activities, both on and offline.
Our client is a luxury, contemporary fashion brand.
The PR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact for media requests
- Daily support for the PR agency
- PR product send outs and returns
- Managing PR picture requests and send outs
- Create hard and soft press books
- Creation of press releases / artwork
- Create a database for HC press and VIPS
- Create relevant analysis / PR reports and presentations as required
- Support with showroom visits
- Have blogger and influencer ownership,, engaging influencers and maintaining a relationship
- Keep blog, story and influencer pages up to date.
This role is office based in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
The PR Assistant will:
- Have a track record in PR and Events
- Analytical and proactive approach to PR online Marketing
- Have a demonstrable understanding of Social Media
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Be organised and have effective time management skills
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Be willing to be hands on as necessary
- Be able to use a Mac
- Have experience of Adobe InDesign
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits