National Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity within our Nespresso commercial Out of Home (OOH) division, we are looking to recruit a National Account Manager responsible for the growth of the Nespresso Professional business by managing and developing an existing portfolio of customers whilst engaging and increasing new business.
A day in the life of...
You will be an experienced National Account Manager, managing and developing large corporate customers, including Caterers and Facilities Companies.
You will also:
- Identify business opportunities and negotiate with senior decision maker within designated channels
- Manage a portfolio of customers, build marketing and business plans to support them to maximise sales and profitability
- Extending the use of Nespresso Professional with existing clients and generating new leads from them
- Acquire new customers by following the Nespresso B2B Sales Process
- This role requires someone to be creative, provide innovative and wide-ranging coffee solutions with Nespresso’ s largest existing and newly sourced client base
- Strong National Account Experience with full P&L responsibility
- Proven sales results and ability to provide key, multiple solutions to a range of clients
- Strategic thinker and strong ability to influence senior, decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functional with Commercial, Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Home based (UK National Coverage) ideally based in London and South East
What Will Make You Successful?
As the successful candidate, you will be driven, commercially focussed and a highly organised Account Manager who has previous experience working with large corporate clients including caterers, or from the end user perspective. With an entrepreneurial and resilient spirit, you will have experience of building and executing a business strategy for customers to increase new and existing business bases.
You will be:
- Confident at presenting and representing a premium brand at all levels
- Experienced in networking into customer organisations, with the ability to influence a sophisticated group of decision makers
- Able to use technology including PowerPoint and Excel to a competent level and have previous experience using a CRM system
- Experienced in managing large customers is essential such Procurement or Facility management
What you need to know
Nespresso has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a highly competitive salary DOE + Bonus potential + a company car, a competitive pension and 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays. In addition you receive a FREE Nespresso machine and a monthly coffee allowance.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.