Chief Operating Officer
Are you an experienced and efficient leader looking for a new challenge?
Can you drive extensive and sustainable growth?
Do you have excellent people skills, business acumen and work ethics?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with an international clothing manufacturer, on a strategic and pivotal search for a Chief Operating Officer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in South East England.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Operating Officer will oversee all aspects of the operations, procedures and affairs of the business, its subsidiaries and associated entities. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business. You will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Managing Director in all matters of importance
- Assist the Managing Director in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/suppliers/customers
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Visible motivational and leadership qualities
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you. Contact Jon McNeish for a confidential discussion today.