A leading DIY Retailer is seeking a Marketing Manager for Customer Strategy, including the development of Loyalty and Retention programmes.
Our client is a leading DIY Retailer.
The Marketing Manager for Customer Strategy will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver propositions and projects related to Customer Retention and Loyalty, in line with strategic objectives. The successful candidate will manage the implentation of these projects on a daily basis, be they short or long term; all the while measuring and reporting back on progress.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with both Customer and Brand Marketing teams to understand customer behaviour, and the competitve landscape, and interpreting that information into relevant customer propostions and campaigns. At the same time the successful candidate will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure effective delivery of programmes.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager for Customer Strategy will manage relationships with suppliers, agencies and 3rd parties, to support the development and delivery of propositions, including negotiating and generating investment.
This role is office-based in Yeovil with visits to store, suppliers and 3rd parties as relevant.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record in developing Customer Retention propositions
- Have trade marketing experience
- Ideally have multi-channel retail experience
- Have proven, strong project management skills
- Have a strong stakeholder management track record
- Have worked within a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong commercial awareness
- Have a full driving license
Competitive Salary + Benefits