National Account Manager
Fancy a new Commercial/ NAM opportunity? Fancy a challenge with an exciting SME due to take their category by storm? Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business, looking to expand the commercial team with the addition of a National Account Manager.
This role will see you manage existing customers but very much develop new business in the Food Service Channel incorporating contract caterers, wholesalers and end users in the corporate world! Like variety? This will interest you. Enjoy an environment where hard work is rewarded with team events, a work space where you can network and a team who don’t take themselves too seriously? We spend most of our time at work after all!
Based in central London this SME are revolutionising their category. An exciting time to join a young inspiring business. This will offer you challenge, and real thought-provoking stuff in a category that whilst competitive, no one is able to talk about the USP these guys do! This business offers a vibrant, entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to really make your mark with an incredible team.
Key responsibilities include -
- New business development – research and proactively target suitable partners
- Develop and execute Food Service strategy to support overall business
- Building and nurturing strong working relationships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Spending time with key end users promoting the brand
- Becoming an expert in the category and gaining a true understanding of your customers’ needs
- Presenting to an excellent standard to generate new business
The successful candidate –
- Will have FMCG sales experience within the Food Service/ wholesale channel
- Numerical – strong user of excel with good analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen – strategic in thought process
- To be able to demonstrate examples of new business development and of building strong relationships
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
- Will be tenacious, competitive and eager to succeed
- Will be a real foodie!
This really is an excellent opportunity with an exciting brand! If this is for you then make sure you HIT APPY!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.