Marketing Manager-Health & Wellness
Are you in the know about one of the most life changing products of our time? Are you looking to take ownership in a fast paced SME environment? Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Love Hemp is an organic CBD Oil brand from the UK with a wide range of oils, edibles and a seriously good body salve made with premium Cannabidiol from Colorado, USA. Love Hemp's products contain organic CBD hemp extract. The business has a huge focus on new product development with some exciting innovation in the pipeline; particularly within the health and beauty category. Love Hemp have achieved double digit year on year growth. The two founders are at the heart of the business and looking for an individual that is passionate, driven and can grow with the company as they continue their success.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the team and accelerate the success of the business further. You’ll be responsible for setting the marketing strategy and direction for Love Hemp. Key responsibilities include:
- The brand-Taking ownership of the visual look and feel of the brand and keeping consistency across all products and new products that are yet to be launched!
- People Management- You’ll be responsible for managing the Social Media & Marketing Executive who is tasked with increasing the brand community and engagement and growing the team in the future
- Collaborations-To look at relevant brand collaborations and influencer marketing which raise the brand profile and scale the business commercially
- CRM-Set the tone, strategy and frequency of direct marketing
- Budget management-Manage the marketing budget and looking at ways to be creative and maximise ROI
- Driving Commercial Opportunities-You’ll be responsible for identifying relevant trade shows and driving our presence
- Digital-SEO has been at the heart of our growth. You’ll be responsible for expanding our digital presence
The successful candidate will currently be a Brand/Marketing Manager within the health and wellness space. You’ll have experience of the full 360 degree marketing mix and have worked within an SME environment. You’ll be passionate about working for a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and have the ability to be both strategic and hands on.
This is rare and unique opportunity to join a business that is breaking the norms of FMCG! You’ll shape the future growth of the business and bring your marketing knowledge and expertise to a passionate and ambitious team.
All applications are being handled by our exclusive recruitment partner New Chapter Consulting. Please note that all direct and third party applications will be forwarded to the New Chapter Consulting team.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.