Business Development Sales Manager

Location
England, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
Salary
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Posted
05 Apr 2019
Closes
03 May 2019
Ref
JN -032019-149977
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
With a huge footprint across the UK and a track record of profitable growth, this business can provide you with an excellent platform to develop your career. On offer is a base salary of up to £40K coupled with high on target earnings.

THE ROLE: As a Business Development Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling a comprehensive range of small and large format print solutions. You customer base will be focused on finance and legal, dealing directly with procurement teams and legal seniors within a business. 70% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 30% spent on new business development. The role of Business Development Sales Manager will be fully supported internally with incoming tele-sales and marketing leads. You will be inheriting an extremely fruitful patch so you will need to be proactive and have a desire to succeed, to maximise revenue across your area.

THE PERSON: Due to the complex nature of this sector, our client is looking to recruit an extremely credible and structured Business Development Sales Manager. You must either have experience selling document management or scanning. Alternatively, you will have sold to or worked for legal practices. You will be a driven, consultative, commercially aware individual looking for a step in your sales career.

THE COMPANY: This extremely successful business has enjoyed huge success and is extremely confident about future growth. They have a comprehensive product portfolio, recruit excellent people and offer first class customer support. Now is a great time to join the organisation and be part of their exciting future.

THE PACKAGE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES MANAGER:
  • Basic: £35,000 - £40,000
  • OTE: £15,000
  • Car: Car Allowance
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 22 days holiday + stats, full company benefits.
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs