National Account Executive
Are you based in London and looking to secure a new role in a large, commercial and progressive FMCG business? Based North London, this FMCG business who manufacture both Branded and PL products are now looking to appoint a National Account Executive as they continue to invest in their capabilities.
This is an FMCG business who have a ‘larger than life’ operation in London and have manufacturing facilities across the UK. They’ve recently made significant investments into the company which ensures quality over quantity and a highly sustainable approach to business. Grocery retail is the driving force of their success and due to continued growth, they’re now in a position to appoint a newly created role in a National Account executive.
The NAE will be based in London and support the Controller and Senior NAM across the Top 6 retailers holding a broad range of responsibilities which include:
- Forecasting – responsible for accurate forecasting at SKU level by interpreting data & working closely with Account Managers
- Instore implementation support for; promotions, new launches, impulse activity (store visits, reporting, feedback), co-ordinating field merchandising.
- General administration – ensure correct prices are loaded on systems (internally & customer), manage through SKU changes & all associated administrative details
- Support with Product Management – launches, current product portfolio & delists
- Work with the category team to build regular reports that are sent to the customers
- Attend customer meetings
- Attend internal gate meetings & support with commercial inputs
- Support additional sales opportunities e.g. online/FSDU’s
Successful candidates will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Consumer Goods/ FMCG commercial experience (This may be in a supportive, sales, buying or marketing capacity)
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Strong use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner who uses initiative and is both creative and resourceful
- Capable of working cross functionally and building strong internal relationships
- Confident and holds a self-starter nature
- FMCG and forecasting experience would be highly advantageous
This opportunity presents an excellent location, team environment, vibrant office and a great deal of learning and development. If you’re interested in establishing yourself in account management, this will be a fantastic role which will give you breadth of experience!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.