National Account Executive/ JNAM
Looking for the next step in your career in FMCG? If you’re super ambitious and want to work for one of the industries largest FMCG companies who offer significant training and development, then this could be for you. This position will offer you:
- The chance to step into a National Account Executive role or an opportunity for an existing NAE to take on more of a Key Account Management position with more P&L responsibility
- The ability to treat your account base as your own business, with full financial responsibility learning from some of the best in the business
- Career development prospects most would be envious of!
The role and company won’t be for all of you though. They’re commercial in their outlook, all highly ambitious and need people to join them that think this way. These guys have high expectations but for those eager enough this is a challenge you will relish and will be well rewarded in return.
This National Account Executive position has arisen due to promotion and offers a home based contract with the requirement for two days per week in the office based in the Northern Home Counties. So, what do the responsibilities look like for this NAE position?
- Work with the Senior NAM to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Support account development across Top 4 Grocery retail
- Take full P&L responsibility for two key retailers continuing to uphold strong customer relationships and drive further growth
- Improve brand visibility and end-customer experience
- Strengthen customer relationships, with all areas of our customers from buying through to supply chain
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans
- Monitor promotional performance, tracking ROS against ROI and targets
- Turn sales plan into accurate forecast in collaboration with Demand Planning
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Business Controlling and Supply Chain
This is a broad and chunky role for an NAE giving you the opportunity to really shine. We’re looking for certain attributes and traits for this position, if the following sounds like you then please don’t hesitate in applying.
- Experience gained in FMCG/ Consumer Goods account management/ support function able to demonstrate your high achieving nature
- Understanding of the retail landscape (Grocery retail would be advantageous)
- Highly numerical and analytical, you know excel like the back of your hand and sharp when it comes to the numbers
- Ambitious and naturally competitive to over achieve
- Can work in an autonomous environment which is team spirited and collaborative
- A natural self-starter with lots of drive and energy
- Displays passion and commitment
- A confident people person
- Degree educated
This is a wonderfully varied role with real opportunity. If you’re looking for your next challenge, please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.