Marketing Excellence Manager
A unique role is on offer for someone with Brand experience within a marketing function. The role sits within the Brand team working for one of the UK’s major retailers and is responsible for building individual and team capabilities through delivering solutions that improve capability and drives behaviour change.
You will play a big part in creating and shaping the customer capability strategy and plan to drive learning and performance improvements across the marketing team globally whilst assessing team capability gaps and identifying relevant and innovative solutions. In addition, you will identify and source relevant learning solutions and materials for change programmes and facilitate events and workshops using personal experience and expertise to help colleagues build relevant skills and behaviours. This role will offer a fast-track exposure to the senior leadership and marketing function as you look to progress your career. The company offers a rewarding package including competitive salary, bonus and an excellent lifestyle benefits scheme.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A career within Brand Marketing working for a major FMCG organisation and knowledge of capability management
- Must have a focus on behaviour change with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Essential that you have knowledge of marketing competencies such as insight, brand building, strategy, planning and comms
- Excellent project and program management with solid presentation skills
- 2-3 days p/wk in Head Office, South East
** Candidates will be considered who are currently working in either an FMCG, Retail or Marketing Consultancy/Agency organisation.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.