Key Account Manager - Aberdeenshire area - Food Manufacturing Company
Key Account Manager – Retail/Foodservice Accounts
My client is a well-established food business who are currently supplying into the UK foodservice/Retail sector. They are looking for a talented and successful Key Account Manager to help drive new business and manage the company’s key accounts in the Aberdeenshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a successful company.
• Manage key accounts for the company across the Aberdeenshire area.
• Be autonomous in developing new and existing accounts
• Identify market trends, gather competitor insight, and help develop company strategy
• Effective networking and rapport building within industry, including attending trade shows
• Work with the wider sales team to share information and improve performance
• Driven and entrepreneurial sales person
• Retail/Foodservice sales account experience/ Food Industry Experience
• Target driven and ability to work autonomously
• Team player with ability to build effective relationships
£30k-40k (DOE) + bonus + car + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.