Signature Career Management are currently working along side a well-established Northern based FMCG business. This is a company that invests heavily in its people and its products and are determined to encompass the best of both!
This is a great opportunity to work across several of the major grocery multiples, focusing on a category that is very much on trend; with quality and innovation on their side, the business growth shows no sign of slowing. The role of Category Manager will play an integral role in the team, supporting growth in branded and own label goods with a vision to drive inventive NPD.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- The analysis of various data sources (kantar/ IRI etc.) to deliver compelling insight back into the business
- Collaboration with Top 4 grocery retailers performing category range reviews
- Presenting to retailers and the wider business on your findings and insight
- Taking the lead in all other category management in space planning, strategic development and NPD implementation
- Utilise shopper insights, promotional activity and consumer trends to ensure ROI and both marketing and sales opportunities
The successful candidate will already be operating in a Category Management role in the FMCG space. You will need to have demonstratable skill in data analysis, drawing meaningful insight and presenting back in an easy to digest format. This is a strategic role which requires more than just the day to day – you’ll be working with the wider commercial team to really drive growth and therefore the position needs someone who is forward thinking and strategic in mind set. The ideal person will be:
- Influential, passionate and proactive
- Strong in presentation skill, comfortable in front of customers presenting key trends and range reviews
- Familiar with various data sources, such as IRU and Kantar
- Organised with great attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate in hitting apply! This is a home based position which offers the flexibility many opportunities like this don’t – you will be able to commute to the Northern HQ on a weekly basis.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.