Signature Career management are partnered with a passionate and on-trend FMCG business based in the North of the UK who are looking to appoint a newly created role in a Marketing Manager due to significant growth plans building on recent success. Devoted to producing innovative and high-quality own label and branded goods there is so much to keep you busy with products to be proud of!
The position has arisen due to business growth; the company are thriving within their category and invest heavily into the goods produced as well as the development of their people. They’re well known for their uncompromising approach to quality and ahead-of-the-curve innovation, making this an exceptionally exciting opportunity to be a part of.
As Marketing Manager, the role will give you the opportunity to work collaboratively across commercial departments to drive brand growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Annual brand planning and management
- Identification of new brand opportunities
- Building and presenting launch plans for brand innovation
- Create supporting brand communications for annual plans and new innovation, paying particular attention to digital and social activity
This position will suit a creative individual who has a passion for innovation and wants a role where they can really make a difference. Successful candidates must already be operating in FMCG and have Brand Management / development experience. The successful candidate will be / have:
- A creative nature
- Strong brand management skills with proven knowledge of the end to end innovation process
- Commercial awareness with an interest in consumer trends
- Confident, tenacious and highly influential
- A collaborative individual with a team mentality
If you’re excited by the opportunity to make an impact and work with passion in a creative, growing business then look no further! This is a home based position which offers the flexibility many opportunities like this don’t – you will be able to commute to the Northern HQ on a weekly basis.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.