Global Customer Services Manager
Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with one of the top FMCG businesses based in the North East who are now looking to recruit a Global Customer Service Manager.
Delivering excellent Customer Service is a key strategic priority for our organisation. This role will play a critical role in realising this ambition and will further endorse our commitment to delivering against our customer improvement agenda.
This role will champion excellent customer service and promote this ethos internally and externally through pro-active collaboration with Key Retail partners. Leading the successful implementation of our Customer Services strategic change programme.
Accountability and Responsibility
• Successfully Project Manage the implementation of the new Global Customer Service model.
• Measure and deliver Key monthly service and cost KPIs
• Build a high performing Global Customer Service team
• Work with nominated 3rd Party Logistics/Warehousing
• Continually strive to improve customer service and order process
• Build Collaborative relationships with key accounts
• Gain expert understanding of Key Customers’ Supply Chains
• A self-starter by nature with a ‘Can do’ attitude and flexible approach.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of running a Customer Services department within an FMCG environment or equivalent.
• Experienced Project Manager and ‘Change agent.’
• Demonstrates a passion for Customer Service, with a compelling track record of developing ‘high performing’ teams within a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels.
• Able to build credible internal and external relationships with key Stakeholders and Customers.
• A proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• In depth knowledge and experience of account ordering systems.
• Experience of continuous improvement methodologies (LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen).