Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Southern England/South Wales
Ramon Hygiene Products are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of cleaning products to the professional hygiene and janitorial sector, wholesale and retail trades. A long established and business with a strong emphasis on customer relationships, quality products and reliable service.
Based from home and ideally residing in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire or South London (please do not apply if you live outside this area) covering a large established customer base calling on janitorial distributors, wholesalers, cash & carries and larger retail customers. The role will involve some overnight stays.
The role will include:
- Contributing to the achievement of the company’s annual sales plan
- Maintain relationships with existing customers whilst developing sales with the introduction of new products and increasing revenue in line with sales targets set.
- Identify and open potential new accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience selling products not services, into the wholesale or retail sectors.
- Experience within the Hygiene and Janitorial trade would be beneficial, but not essential
- Highly motivated and results driven, proven skills and opening new accounts.
- Ability to plan and work on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
We offer extensive induction training, ongoing support along with a competitive salary (basic + commission), company car, mobile phone and laptop along with the usual expenses.
Interested parties should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please