Regional Account manager
Our client is a large family ran food service organisation that is currently going through an extensive period of growth, we are seeking a competitive field sales representative with experience of selling FMCG goods, ideally this candidate will have sold into the UK Foodservice market. The territory for this role will be North Kent, Greater/south London. Postcodes covered are BR, CR, CT, DA, ME, CT.
This candidate will be assigned a territory to manage and develop business relationships with new and existing customers with a split of 80/20 in favour of account management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understands and executes the Sales process of fast moving consumable goods (FMCG)
- Manages existing trading accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to visit existing and potential customers, ensuring the most effective use of time and resources
- Generating additional sales revenue by identifying additional product sales opportunities within an existing customer base
- Generating additional sales revenue by acquiring new customers
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analysis
- Fantastic Commission scheme
- Fully expensed company car
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
- Staff discount
Please apply below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.