Key Account Manager- Toys
My client are an industry leading SME who specialise in the supply of pre-school luxury crafted toys, they are currently looking for a talented internal key account manager to join their team based in Surrey.
- Liaise with major and key clients throughout the business
- Support customer service
- Update clients on order status
- Offer pricing & negotiate with suppliers
- Cross-Sell products & offer additional promotions
- Arrange despatch and logistics for outgoing goods
- Meet with key accounts and retailers - on a National basis
- Online - Amazon & eCommerce
- JoJo Maman Bebe
- Mulberry Bush
- Smaller retail accounts
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of B2B account management within the FMCG industry, ideally within toys, however, this is not essential. Candidates will have dealt with retailers and delivered excellent service, support and sales against target.
If you would like the opportunity to join a growing, dynamic business - please send your CV to Kelly Diver at Landers Recruitment