Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager – On Trade
Salary: £35k per annum. 30% bonus, car or £4,500 cash allowance, matched contribution pension scheme and healthcare.
Location: South East London
We are delighted to be recruiting for one of the most forward-thinking and innovative drinks companies in the UK. The company are looking to bring on board a high potential Regional Account Manager within the On-Trade London team. You will be managing a specific area of London, either East or South East and managing a range of existing On Trade customers. You must have experience in a sales role for a Beer, Wine or Spirits supplier with knowledge of the London On Trade customers. Operating in a field-based capacity you have the opportunity to conduct this role within your means and it isn’t essential that you live on patch.
Regional Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining brand distribution and sales in a key brand stronghold customer base.
- Deliver incremental sales through new brand listings
- Maintain and build long lasting relationships with customers and wholesaler representatives
- Continue building brand portfolio within outlets
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair to maximise presence in every outlet
- Support distribution and drive rate of sale
- Responsible for hitting weekly and monthly targets for new distribution and rate of sale
- Raising the profile of the brands through POS & excellent back bar visibility
- Call on current and prospect new on trade outlets
- Responsible for managing effective call cycle
- Pull through wholesaler promotions set up by National Account Managers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years FMCG sales experience working for a beer, wine or spirits supplier.
- Experience of working within the On-Trade sector in London.
- Could be someone working in brand or marketing execution role within the On Trade who wants to move into sales.
- Good Excel & Powerpoint skills
You will be working in an extremely successful and progressive team. The reason for the vacancy is due to an internal promotion which echo’s a companywide ethos of prioritizing and rewarding staff with more responsibility and stepping up.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for the Regional Account Manager role, please send your CV to email@example.com and reference the job title 20/15179/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website