The Account Controller drive and develop the growth agenda of the Export team for this fast-growth Health & Beauty SME.
Our client is a fast-growth SME, specialising in Organic and Nutrition-based Pharmaceuticals and Health and Beauty products.
The Account Controller will support the growth and development of the Export Sales team, using well-honed team leadership skills to maximise the team's capabilities, and build momentum as the team strives to meet organisation objectives. The successful candidate will conceptualize, implement and develop new processes, all the while protecting the strong brand and customer base heritage, and ensuring continuity of process. The Account Controller will work cross functionally, effectively demonstrating the ability to capture the perspectives of diverse stakeholders in order to develop a unified plan and solution, and meet company objectives.
The successful candidate will take on broader commercial responsibilities, co-leading on business workshops and training, in order to improve sales performance across the mass market, independent and trade channels. Furthermore, the Account Controller will demonstrate their credibility by leading from the front, and effectively building relationships, developing new opportunities, and attending trade shows when relevant.
This role is home-based with travel to customers, Head Office in Swansea, and some international travel.
The Account Controller will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG Sales and Trade Marketing
- Have experience working in Export Markets - this is essential
- Demonstrable experience of implementing successful processes in progressively senior commercial management roles
- Will ideally have sold across multiple channels, from Independents through to large Retailers
- Have a good pedigree in customer facing/customer relationships, able to manage performance with solid commercial principles
- Have previous experience in the OTC/consumer-facing pharmaceutical, nutritional and/or cosmetic sectors with experience of regulatory and compliance challenges in UK
- Have a demonstrable ability operate at the mid - senior management level
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have experience in a entrepreneurial led environment and have an appetite for business transformation/organisational development
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits