Pureplay Account Controller
PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join the team and build on our digital business presence.
You'll own & develop the relationships in the UK with a leading Pureplay customer, establishing and operating a major growth agenda.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital agenda as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving our future business. The key to this role is being able to take a strategic and collaborative consultative approach in order to bring others on board with your ideas. You'll have very strong commercial and communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers, internal partners & stakeholders.
This is a critical & high profile role within the eCommerce strategy to lead a huge commercial agenda, balancing growth plans with our business & our commercial aspirations - it's a terrific platform to make an impression and a real impact on the business.
What you'll get up to:
* Strategically grow our pureplay business across all existing & new brands
* Own the full P&L for the customer - integrating into wider customer teams teams
* Own customer relationships to be a strategic partner, creating partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic alliances with retailers
* Identify new business opportunities that maximise the benefits of the pureplay model
* Drive the portfolio agenda within PepsiCo to ensure we maximise the opportunity presented by the Pureplay platform & shoppers, including existing, near in & future brands
* Champion major marketing initiatives, partnering with UK shopper & digital marketing teams
* Lead the evaluation of new opportunities in the pureplay channel & wider digital customers building credible, specific online Joint Business Plans
* Accountable to UK BU & work within global eCommerce team as a key pillar to deliver 2020+ global eCommerce sales targets from pureplay customers, reporting on performance and actions every month
* Work with UK & Global eCommerce team to share learnings, approach & re-deploy key initiatives
* Strategically develop our customer relationship through the PepsiCo BU from Brands through to supply chain & operations to maximise join business opportunities to drive efficiency,
Your experience and ability:
* Solid experience managing strategic / scaled customer relationships with multiple stakeholders
* Direct experience managing customer relationship with major UK customer essential
* Solid trading experience, understanding all the commercial levers to drive performance (Range, Price, Experience, Marketing)
* Solid commercial acumen to manage both our internal operational agenda & strategic growth objectives
* Ability to set & deliver a new agenda - Driving smart innovation, conceptual thinking & strategic execution
* Ability to strategically frame opportunity & codify & share learnings across wide group of internal stakeholders
* Inspire others - ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver
The stand out candidate would:
* Have a proactive & entrepreneurial mindset to identify & deliver the right opportunities for PepsiCo growth - Embody collaboration, integrity & trust
* Have solid matrix leadership skills to motivate a wide ranging audience & clearly manage execution
* Outstanding experience managing a large & growing business - previous experience include working with / for pureplay or similar emerging business model (e.g. discounters)