Business Development Director
Title: Business Development Director.
Salary: c£65k (dependent on experience), OTE Bonus £80k, Healthcare and Pension.
Our client is an innovative, forward thinking and rapidly expanding UK Market Research agency operating within the Out of Home sector. While focusing on delivering over 4 years’ worth of accurate and robust data for the Eating Out of Home market; our client is channeling their focus to significantly expand their existing client base.
This Business Development Director position is an extremely exciting, forward thinking role positioned to cover and develop existing & new business across the United Kingdom. In addition to this, you will placed as the face of the agency in order to build a strong sales pipeline and marketing position to achieve all monthly KPI incentives.
The Business Development Director role will see you setting the standard, foundations and future success of the business. The position is offering fantastic career progression, incentives and the responsibility of leading a successful Market Research team. Accompanied with the responsibility, this role is perfect if you want to balance a driven lifestyle with a fast progressing business.
- Be the face of the brand in the market.
- Build a sales pipeline and marketing position to achieve all business targets and KPI’s.
- Expand the current client roster to grow revenue through their own network of clients and seeking out new opportunities.
- Attend Industry events and network to bring in new clients.
- Deliver the sales plan as set out by the Board.
- Manage 1 Data processing Executive to support sales effort.
- To be responsible for the development and management of proposals for new clients.
- To be responsible for the management of the website, advertising, marketing and sales materials ensuring their delivery, management and costs.
- Provide weekly management reports on activity to the Board and attend a monthly Board meeting
- To develop excellent relationships within both existing & new clients.
- Develop excellent relationships with Suppliers and partners.
- FMCG Client Relationship experience
- New Business Development experience
- 3+ years of agency side FMCG experience
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomous, self-starter attitude with a clear visionary focus on results and customers.
- Able to manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK Drivers licence.
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast paced, fresh environment? Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and self-starter attitude to pave the way for a successful career with a fresh, new business ready to make a significant impact on the data insights market? Are you on the upward curve of your career, hungry for success and ready to roll your sleeves up? If so, this Business Development Director opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own senior future, and in turn relish in an expanding, enthusiastic company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for the Business Development Director role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website