Business Development Manager - Communications
- Thriving Manchester Communications Business
- New Business Hunters Required
- Opportunity to Double Your Basic Salary
- A field sales, client facing role selling a range of both on premise and hosted infrastructure, networking, telecoms.
- New Business Sales into the SME sector- Finance, Professional Services, Engineering, Manufacturing and some Public Sector.
- Closing deals up to 50k revenue.
- Working closely with presales and marketing.
- Carrying a margin target of 20kgp/ month.
Requirements for the North West BDM Cloud & Managed Services
- 2-3 years minimum of new business sales.
- Open minded but need an interest in technology and how it can drive business change.
- Relevant sector background: Recruitment, Telecoms, Capital Equipment, Business Services.
- Key characteristics: Quick learner, Energetic, Persuasive, Consultative.
The Package for North West BDM Cloud & Managed Services
- Basic: 25-30k
- Bonus / OTE: 50-60
- Car: 4.8k
- Benefits: Pension, Laptop, mobile, 22 days holiday plus your birthday off.
- Thriving North West Office.
- Joining a sales team which is a performing well.
- Major accreditations with global vendors and manufacturing.
- In a significant phase of growth.
Location: Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, Stockport, Chester
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.