National Account Executive- Foodservice
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a National Account Executive with a unique premium food company.
The company are experiencing significant growth and are looking for an ambitious person to help them continue to grow. The role would be working with hotels and restaurants in East London, mainly focussed on Account Management.
This role would suit someone who is a massive foodie with a years' experience working in FMCG/hospitality.
The role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- Managing key accounts whilst growing new business where possible
- Creating business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key foodservice accounts including restaurants and hotels
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
To be successful as a National Account Executive you will have:
- A passion for food and the restaurant industry
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience managing accounts in FMCG preferably in Foodservice.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.