International Account Manager
We are looking for an International Account Manager to be part of our established International team.
Morphy Richards is a brand of electrical appliances, headquartered in Rotherham, in South Yorkshire.
Established in the 1930s, Morphy Richards has been a pioneer in household appliances in Europe, for both design and technology. Currently more households in the UK have a Morphy Richards product than any other small appliance brand and it's not just Britain that loves the brand. Morphy Richard's range of innovative domestic appliances can also be found in homes around the world.
Morphy Richards are actively facing the challenge of a changing market place, constantly aware of the need to find innovative ways of meeting consumer needs as well as adapting to new methods of retail distribution. Morphy Richards are therefore looking to recruit an International Account Manager to develop and manage existing and new international accounts, bolstering Morphy Richards' position outside the UK.
Reporting to the Director of International Sales & Marketing, this person will take full P&L responsibility for their relevant market. The role is office based in Rotherham with extensive travel overseas.
What will you be expected to do?
- Manage sales of Morphy Richards brand to existing distributors across assigned regions
- Manage marketing and promotional activities, identify and suggest the most effective 'route to market' strategy for new markets and distribution partners.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to distributors and retailers including business reviews, NPD development programs, category information and growth / business plans.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with industry influencers, key customers, strategic partners and external agencies and apply the knowledge from these relationships into key account plans.
- Plan and prioritise workload whilst maintaining flexibility and achieving tight deadlines.
This is a key position within the International Team. To be successful in the role you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be communicating with professionals at all levels and from different cultures. You will be degree educated and have previous experience in a similar sales/ international role. A second language is desirable but not essential. You will be a team player, with the ability to work as part of a team and be proactive in the team's advancement and development. You will be enthusiastic, driven, positive and passionate about the brand.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance or company car
- Bonus scheme based on business and individual performance
- 26 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Casual dress
- Access to thousands of discounts at high street retailers and restaurants as well as discounted cinema tickets
- An exciting, fast paced and passionate environment with a team of hard-working, loyal, like minded individuals
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with Better Placed Recruitment; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Any speculative applicants will be forwarded to Better Placed Recruitment. Thank You.