Area Channel Sales Manager - Print Finishing Equipment
- Print finishing products manufacturer - require an industry specific candidate
- Role managing dealer network in North of England and Scotland
- Growing business, you can grow with them!
The Role: The successful Area Channel Sales Manager will be managing the relationship with 12 distributors / dealers in the North of England and Scotland - together with generating interest through direct visits to clients in the commercial printing. You'd manage your own diary, however covering a large region will require effective planning for efficient use of your time - plus nights away will likely be required.
The Company: This organisation has been established for over 30 years and represent a steady and successful business who invest in their staff and R&D, to produce a highly impressive company. They now look to add a Regional Sales Manager in the North East of England & Scotland area.
The manufacture and supply commercial print finishing equipment, eg laminators, binders, shredders, folders, creasers etc
For this Area Channel Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills in the print sector; essential
- You could have sold inks/paper/print hardware/software/component parts
- Outgoing and driven sales people who can operate autonomously are sought
Benefits of this Area Channel Sales Manager role:
- £33,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission OTE £80,000
- Fully Expensed Executive Company Car + Fuel Card
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North of England - ideally Yorkshire
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.