Graduate Event Sales Trainee - Event Management Software
- Growing global software company
- Training and career prospects in the US
- To apply you will need to be target focused, money motivated with a real desire to pursue a graduate sales career.
The Role: Based from the office you will help look after several high-profile events and hospitality companies. Dealing with marketing and sales directors the software helps track and monitor the profitability of any business that runs professional events. Whilst you will spend time based in the office you will also go out on client visits when required.
The Company: This leading IT services company can offer excellent structured graduate sales training through an ISM endorsed scheme as well as the opportunity to deal with high profile accounts. Applicants that are serious about a career in graduate sales should apply now.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Developing existing business
- Dealing with corporate clients
- Working as part of a sales team
- Winning new business
- Software demonstrations
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Professional and well- presented graduate
- Interest in events management
- Commercially aware
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £21,000 Basic
- Plus £10,000 Bonus Year One £20,000 Year Two
- Additional benefits