Business Development Manager - FMCG international beer brand!
Business Development Manager – FMCG international beer brand!
£30,000-£35,000 + competitive commission & package
My client is a successful international beer brand. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager who is entrepreneurial and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers - to develop the growth of their Drinks portfolio.
You will need to have experience and knowledge of the UK On Trade, along with a huge passion for craft beer and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit.
- Responsible for growth & development of beer portfolio within Regional Sales territory.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and sales and revenue targets
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customers, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners.
- Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers
- Develop both volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales for a beer or spirit brand
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer & with On-Trade from Pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms.
- Proven track record of selling a full portfolio of products.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at every level
- Team player who is comfortable working on own initiative.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!