Marketing Manager - FMCG
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Food/ Drink FMCG
Are you an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager who is interested in career progression and working within a globally recognised food and drink FMCG organisation? This is a fantastic opportunity working for a category leader that prides itself on building long-standing customer relationships, high quality branded and own-label food and drink and in developing and training their dedicated staff.
- Input and delivery of strategic marketing plans for a specific brand within food and drink
- Management of long term brand marketing plans based on consumer and market insight
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in the delivery of brand KPIs
- Lead the development and management of trade and customer plans for specific areas/channels of responsibility.
- Support in the development of the brand communication plan and lead product digital and social marketing plans.
- Lead the branded NPD stream, including concept generation, consumer research and validation, commercial viability and launch strategy. Leadership of cross functional teams from development to launch.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to recommend pricing and promotional strategies for the portfolio
- Work with the insight team to deliver appropriate consumer and shopper insight to deliver brand growth and shape future direction
- Develop and mentor junior team members
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG consumer marketing experience - minimum of 3 years’ brand manager experience
- Experience in consumer campaigns across multiple channels
- Good project and time management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven track record of successfully bringing innovation to market, leading cross functional teams and projects
- CIM qualified
- Experience in evaluating and providing food development feedback
- Experience of bringing NPD to market
- Resilient, able to deal with challenges/ objections confidently and exert influence
- Strong leadership and team working skills, especially in leading a cross functional team
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, using data to provide insight and clear recommendations with knowledge of Kantar/IRI/SAP
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080